Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Timothy 4 Schedule Jan. 13/14 MODIFIED

OK, Collin and I salted the sidewalk, and we are praying it melts. HOWEVER, we have decided to go ahead and dance tomorrow!!! Please plan on entering through the storage room door tomorrow morning if needed. And dont touch Ms. Lynne's stuff!!

Since school is out for Bartow, Excel, and Cartersville, and the roads are mostly clear, we have decided to have early classes while the sun is out. I have also invited all Timothy 4s to come to Omega and Alpha's schedule on Friday so that you can dance two times this week. I dont know about you, but I need to MOVE!! If you do not feel safe driving in Thursday or Friday, please call us and leave a message so we know why you cannot come. There is no modern due to Ashleyanne's "snowed in still status".

THURSDAY:
400-600 Ballet with T3 and Ms. Colleen
(no modern or jazz) If you want to try Adv. Tap, I am doing that at 115-200pm : )

FRIDAY: You are INVITED to come to this class this week with Alpha and Omegas as a challenge/fun class!
445-645 Ballet with Ms. Kristen (Clay: she was guest teacher this summer)

As always, if you would like to attend additional classes to "make up" any classes canceled, you may do so, just let us know.

Be safe...
See you tomorrow!!

Ms. Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.