OK, Collin and I salted the sidewalk, and we are praying it melts. HOWEVER, we have decided to go ahead and dance tomorrow!!! Please plan on entering through the storage room door tomorrow morning if needed. And dont touch Ms. Lynne's stuff!!
Since school is out for Bartow, Excel, and Cartersville, and the roads are mostly clear, we have decided to have early classes while the sun is out. I have also added Omega to Alpha's schedule on Friday so that you can dance two times this week. I dont know about you, but I need to MOVE!! If you do not feel safe driving in Thursday or Friday, please call us and leave a message so we know why you cannot come.
THURSDAY:
1000-1200n Ballet with Ms. Colleen
12n-1pm Jazz with Ms. Mary
1-115 BREAK
115-200 Adv.Tap with Ms. Julie (Carina-this is Rachel's class: we wont meet later in the day)
off in the evening
FRIDAY:
445-645 Ballet with Ms. Kristen (Clay: she was guest teacher this summer)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.