Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TIMOTHY 1 SNOW MAKE UP

I just HATE it that you have missed both of your classes this week due to snow, so I am scheduling a class just for you TOMORROW, Thursday, Jan. 13 from 230-400. It is early because we are closing by 6pm, and all the schools are out, so I figured I would make the most of it!!! Please do your best to try to make it if you can! (Email me back whether or not you can make it). sof@bellsouth.net

Collin and I salted the sidewalk, and we are praying it melts. Please plan on entering through the storage room door tomorrow morning if needed. And dont touch Ms. Lynne's stuff!!

If you do not feel safe driving in Thursday, please call us and leave a message so we know why you cannot come.

Be safe,

Ms. Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.