All the YAGP participants have been working incredibly hard on their solos! I am so impressed the growth and dedication in each and every one of them. I couldn't be happier with where we are at this point in the season.
A couple of reminders:
All participation fees are DUE! Please call the front office asap to pay your fees. (We are submitting Steps of Faith dancers altogether this year to streamline communications from YAGP. In order to do this, we have to pay under one account.)
YAGP Participation Fee: $95.00
Classical Solo Fee: $105.00
Contemporary Solo Fee: $105.00
If you are competing in one solo only, the total price is $200.00.
If you are competing in two solos the total price is $305.00.
ALL of this money goes to YAGP! As soon as we receive payment, I will officially sign up the dancer! Thank you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.