We are having to make a change to our MOnday schedule due to Bartow County's decision to extend teh school day for five weeks as snow makeup hours. This affected 4-5 in Timothy 4. So from now through March 18th:
Mondays:
500-630 Ballet (starts 30 min. later, and ends 15 min. later)
645-800 Jazz/Devotion (same)
Tuesdays and Thursdays will remain the same. If you are a Bartow Co. school girl, and late to modern, that is ok. I think you can get there by 500, so that will be what is expected of those of you who are coming from a later dismissal. (everyone else will be expected to be on time).
I am still hearing about some negative behavior going on in Timothy 4. Remember that all words/texts/emails that come from you are to be uplifting and loving in nature. That is who I expect you ladies to be, and KNOW that you are. I love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.