As Theresa promised, I am giving you a brief update. SHE IS FINE. We went to the ER, but due to the crowd, and her parents' experience with this, they determined that she would be better off to go home and take the wait and see approach. I really think she is going to be OK for tomorrow. She was laughing (alittle) by the time she left.
Please continue to pray for her as I am SURE it hurts. And girls, no more body slams against the brick wall! JUST KIDDING!!!! Seriously, be careful out there!
Dear Lord, Please put an armor of protection around my girls (and boys) and their families. The Enemy is on the prowl and I ask that in Jesus Name you STOP HIM!!!! I pray for health and healing, both physical, emotional, and mental on anyone associated with SOF in Jesus' name!!!!!
Amen
ms. Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.