I want all of you girls in the Sr. Co and Sr. Appr. to give this dance convention Mary is talking about below a good thought. I went to one of their firsts back about 7-8 years ago and it is SOOO good! I am willing to chaperone a group in February (even though it is my bday weekend), and even get you ready to do a performance in their show. We will do this with as little as three. So let me know if you are interested by next week....Ms. Julie
Hello Everyone!!! (This part is from Mary)
It was so good to see you all over Christmas break! I'm always so amazed by your growth every year and enjoy watching you offer your gift of dance to our loving father =)
As many of you know I'm involved In a Christian Dance Company in Dallas,TX. I had sent you all e-mails this summer about checking out the dance conventions they hold to see if you were interested =) Its a weekend full of dance classes ranging from Ballet to Bollywood and getting to see other dancers that are using their gift of dance for the Lord. I think the best one for you to look into now would be the one In Indianapolis, IN on Febuary 19-21.
The costs is only $160.00 for the whole weekend and you get 10 classes of various styles plus a perfessional production thats called "The Tree".
To get more info about the conventions and register go to the link below. I really hope you are able to make it and look forward to seeing you there!!!
God Bless!
Mary Binkley
http://www.dance-revolution.com/index.cfm
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.